“Wisconsin United for Freedom (WUFF), along with 73 other Wisconsin
advocacy organizations have released an open letter to President Joe Biden and Governor Tony Evers urging them to support health freedom and vaccine choice for all Americans and Wisconsinites.
Wisconsin United for Freedom, along with 73 other Wisconsin advocacy organizations, on behalf of 4,000 healthcare workers, are committed to health freedom and vaccine choice for every single man, woman, and child in the great state of Wisconsin and across the nation.
We are receiving an alarming number of private messages, emails, and phone calls from working professionals from across the entire state, including IT Professionals, Biopharmaceutical employees, educators, private-sector employees, union members, Registered Nurses, LPNs, NPs, technicians, therapists, and a very wide range of other healthcare support workers. They are seeking help in fighting for one of their most basic freedoms: control over their own bodies. We are standing for nearly 4,000 of them, some of who are afraid to come forward for fear of retribution, so hear us clearly that we firmly oppose:
- Vaccine mandates of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Adult employer vaccine mandates and healthcare worker vaccine mandates
- Vaccine mandates in our college institutions
- Childhood vaccine mandates
- SARS-CoV2 vaccine mandates
- Vaccine passports
- Policies that include segregation and discrimination based on vaccination status
- Private medical information, such as vaccine status, being exposed”
Read the open letter to Biden and Wisconsin Governor Evers at Wisconsin United for Freedom.