- Remdesivir has side effects (can cause renal failure): Remdesivir and Acute Renal Failure: A Potential Safety Signal From Disproportionality Analysis of the WHO Safety Database, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33340409/
- FLCCC statement on Irregular Actions of Public Health Agencies & Widespread Disinformation Campaign Against Ivermectin:
- Remdesivir has been REMOVED from the list of WHO recommendations for treatment. If you choose to eliminate Remdesivir from the treatment protocol, get acknowledgment of your request in writing that the hospital will not administer Remdesivir. https://trialsitenews.com/university-of-iowa-led-observational-study-reveals-remdesivir-can-lengthen-hospital-stay-not-contribute-to-survival/
- Print 1st page of www.C19ivermectin.com and give it to the hospitalist. Be sure the website is on the top of the printed page. The Hospitalist can go to this website to review all the studies demonstrating successful results in the treatment of covid.
- Inform the hospitalist that legal action is being pursued for NOT providing ivermectin to patients when requested. Print this link as an example: WHO gets sued over IVM Legal action, favorable to the use of ivermectin, is becoming more and more common.
Additional support of Remdesivir’s Fraud, Failure, and Harm
- Ohl, Michael E., et al. 2021. “Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Survival and Length of Hospital Stay…” JAMA Network Open 4 (7): e2114741.
- Breggin, Peter. 2020. “Fauci’s Remdesivir: Inadequate to Treat COVID-19 and Potentially Lethal | Psychiatric Drug Facts.”
- Carey, Benedict. 2020. “W.H.O. Rejects Antiviral Drug Remdesivir as a Covid Treatment.” The New York Times, November 20, 2020.
- “Remdesivir of Scant Benefit in Hospitalized COVID Patients, Study Finds.” n.d. Accessed August 6, 2021.
- “The ‘Very, Very Bad Look’ of Remdesivir, the First FDA-Approved COVID-19 Drug.” 2020. October 28, 2020.
- “WHO Recommends against the Use of Remdesivir in COVID-19 Patients.” n.d. Accessed August 6, 2021.
- Yan, Victoria C., and Florian L. Muller. 2021. “Preclinical Assumptions Overestimate the Clinical Efficacy of Remdesivir for COVID-19 and Ebola.” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, July.