“As a vaccine developer, I am not fully confident about what’s happened over the last 18 months. I can’t tell you in 10 years if there will be a side effect of a mRNA vaccine or there won’t be.” – Nikolai Petrovsky
Professor Petrovsky’s Career:
- College of Medicine and Public Health
- Director of Endocrinology – T2D and Vaccine research
- Professor of Medicine
- Founder of a vaccine development company funded by USA National Institute of Health (NIH) to develop novel vaccine technologies.
- 1979 – Bachelor of Medical Science
- 1982- Bachelor of Medicine
- 1998 – PhD
Has been involved in the development of vaccines for:
- Hepatitis B
- Sting Allergy
- Japanese Encephalitis
Authored 90 scientific papers and book chapters.