In the event that you need to go to the hospital, for any reason, you should have a list of things you want, and do not want. There are many tools online to create a directive, and there are many types of directives.
You can get one from the VA, your faith community, your doctor, etc.
It MUST be notarized.
Here is an example of health care directives that a health care practitioner made related to COVID hospitalization:
- :Not allowed under any circumstances:
- liquid steroids
- vaccines of any kind
- antibiotics, unless you can prove a bacterial infection to my family.
- supplemental O2
- IV bag of vitamin C every day. This is the most studied substance in history of medicine.
- Ivermectin (if you won’t provide it, my family will)
- only inhaled budesonide (steroid) if you feel it’s needed, no liquid steroids
- keep me sitting up, and active. If staff is too busy, my family will do it.