- Big Pharma and mainstream media are largely owned by two asset management firms: BlackRock and Vanguard.
- Drug companies are driving COVID-19 responses — all of which, so far, have endangered rather than optimized public health — and mainstream media have been willing accomplices in spreading their propaganda, a false official narrative that leads the public astray and fosters fear based on lies.
- Vanguard and BlackRock are the top two owners of Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp, four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the U.S. media landscape.
- BlackRock and Vanguard form a secret monopoly that own just about everything else you can think of too. In all, they have ownership in 1,600 American firms, which in 2015 had combined revenues of $9.1 trillion. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms.
- Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a unique structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern, but many of the oldest, richest families in the world can be linked to Vanguard funds.
- Bloomberg calls Blackrock the fourth branch of government, because it is the only private agency that works closely with the central banks. Blackrock lends money to the central bank, but it is also the advisor. It also developed the software the central bank uses (Aladdin).
Watch the video, and read the full article at Children’s Health Defense.