Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection published January 2021 by McCullough shows that early drug therapy works.
Early Ambulatory Multidrug Therapy Reduces Hospitalization and Death in High-Risk Patients with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) published in March 2021 by Proctor shows an 85% reduction in hospitalization and death using early drug therapy.
Early Multidrug Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19) and Reduced Mortality Among Nursing Home Residents published June 2021 by Alexander hsows even the most modest treatment helps.
United States medical professional groups offer numerous treatment options and demonstrate success with the percentage of patients surviving and living with high quality of life after COVID.
- C19 – organized by Peter McCullough, the most published author in his field, in history.
- FLCCC – Frontline Critical Care Consortium – they offer the famous MATH+ protocol
- America’s Frontline Doctors – watch their online summits & access therapeutics through their telemedicine program.
- C19 worked with Association of American Physicians and Surgeons – they offer a home patient guide, and they have organized the united States into four telemedicine services, and 15 regional services, functioning through 500+ doctors. People diagnosed with COVID-19 called in; medicine was prescribed and delivered. These doctors treat about 25% of the united States COVID-19 population who are age 50+ with severe co-morbidities. They understand the the suppression of medicines is tightly linked with the rollout of the vaccine.
- Citizen’s Council for Health Freedom’s DIY Early Treatment Kit, published on EarlyTreatmentOptions.org. Download a pdf to create your own Early Treatment Kit to have on hand for yourself and your family. Most of the products listed can be found over-the-counter at your local drugstore or pharmacy. Watch their latest updates on Facebook or Rumble.
Drug/medicine study databases